Doctor in God sciences and religious studies and Ph.D. student in Transmissions, Telecommunications, Iot and Artificial Intelligence (National Institut of Postes and Telecommunications in Rabat). researcher at Native LABs, inc. I like technology, reading and my little daughter Ghita. My first program was an Horoscope in Basic in 1993. I have done a lot of work on the infrastructure side in system engineering, software engineering, managed networks and security.
I worked for NIC France, Capgemini, HP and Orange, I was part of (SRE) Site Reliability Engineer ’s team whom responsible for keeping data centers’s servers and customer’s applications up and running. I’m the creator of the functional and imperative programming language PASP. I reviewed and written 8 books for Apress and Spring Nature Editor.
I’m the founder of Native LABS inc, who manufactures next generation infrastructures with big interest in Internet Protocols and security appliances.
My skills and education :
- Deep understanding and mastering Networks, Operating System , Automatos and Software Engineering
- Expert in distributed systems, architecture, design, algorithms and data structures
- Fluent in TCP/IP network, Fanatical about BGP, IPv6, NTP, Multicast with many contribution to Babel Protocol
- Holder of a Master Degree Research of Superior Institut of science and technologies (MPSI) Mathematics and Computer science in France,
- Laureate of classes of Engineer MPSI (Mathematics and Physics applied to Engineers sciences) Degree in Morocco (My Youssef High School , Rabat).
* Often I’m a serious person, modest and relaxed, I’m always looking for ways to live the life by constantly learning new things to improve myself.
- Meetup organizer of Rabat groups: CTO, Golang, Blockchain
- Debian/Ubuntu Maintainer and participation in various Debian files
- Reading, writing technical articles and publishing on international blogs
- Participation in various community activities Open Source, Github, IETF, IPv6
- Development of a Platform: Tunnel Broker IPv6 / IPv4 as a Transition methods (RFC 3053)
- Created a Matrix's method with most of Mathematics theories ( Algebra of Matrix, Analysis modules ), with goal to create a huge of sentinels over private tunnel ( GRE Tunnels overs IPv6 ) to administrate networks.
- Passive member of Moroccan security team ( morx.org ), hacker and national Watcher (Many CVE refereed in NIST.GOV)
- RIPE Network Coordination Center Ambassador and sponsor