See the debian.ch bylaws, in english
2. The organization should share Debian's general visions
The organization's bylaws, activities and political stance should not conflict with the Debian Social Contract.
From the debian.ch bylaws, articles 2:
- §2 PURPOSE
- debian.ch is the official representative of the Debian Project in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- The Association holds assets on behalf of the Debian Project in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- It supports the Debian project and its activities using the Association’s assets.
Note that these bylaws were written under the earlier running state of debian.ch actually being a TO. These highlight that the intent behind the debian.ch association foundation was to excplicitely be a representative of the Debian project and support it and its activities.
3. The organization should remain loyal to Debian
The organization should be considered fully trustworthy, or provide guarantees that Debian's assets will be managed according to the Debian Project's decisions.
4. The organization should provide accountability on assets held in trust
5. The organization should be reliable, sustainable, and reactive
6. The organization should provide a reasonable financial framework