Revision 1 as of 2014-08-25 18:07:10
Link the bylaws
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
== Introduction ==
See the [[http://debian.ch/articles_of_association.pdf|debian.ch bylaws, in english]]
See the debian.ch bylaws, in english
2. The organization should share Debian's general visions
The organization's bylaws, activities and political stance should not conflict with the Debian Social Contract.
3. The organization should remain loyal to Debian
The organization should be considered fully trustworthy, or provide guarantees that Debian's assets will be managed according to the Debian Project's decisions.
4. The organization should provide accountability on assets held in trust
5. The organization should be reliable, sustainable, and reactive
6. The organization should provide a reasonable financial framework