converted to 1.6 markup
|No differences found!|
Current debian-cd structure
- The current source of debian-cd can be found here:
This list tries to describe the files and dirs of the top directory of debian-cd.
- Script to build everything possible (sources and binaries for all archs)
- Script to build one arch
- Configuration file Necessary configuration:
- o CODENAME - typically "sarge", "etch" or "sid" o DEBVERSION - the version number to go with that codename o OFFICIAL - do not claim to be making official Debian CDs here! o MIRROR - specify the absolute path to your mirror of the Debian archive o TDIR - a path to a temporary directory; should be on the same filesystem as MIRROR so that hard links work o OUT - the directory where ISO images and/or jigdo files will be created o APTTMP - another temporary directory for layout code; can live anywhere
- Misc data (pics, udebs to include and to exclude, files that depends on a architecture,...)
- common files of a debian package (changelog, control, dirs, rules, ...)
- Some documents..
- Main Makefile (build.sh and build_all.sh calls this makefile multiples times)
- A task is a list of packages to include. There are many files under this directory that describe differents sets:
- base-$DISTRO debian-installer-$DISTRO task-full-$DISTRO
- Many scripts for doing "things" in perl and bash. Each distro has upgrade.sh and installtools.sh at least.
- create update CDs