- External data This directory should be the same that the current.
- Main executable program This will be the access point for doing anything.
- Main configuration file Main config file, a simple conf file.
- Documentation This dir will contain all the documentation of the system.
- All the backend of debian-cd This dir will contain all the libraries (mainly, coded in python).
1. conf-parser. Load configuration.
- o Get all the variables needed parsing debian-cd.conf o Check for unset variables, if it's missing one essential variable show the
- error and stop.
2. pre-checks. Initial checks.
- o Check that the "Packages" file is well-formed. o Check the mirror using the information provided by the Packages file. o Check that the mirror contains all the packages needed that belongs to base section.
- o make the CDs/DVDs bootable, it's needed to add disk-arch stuff.
4. gen-tree, for each CD/DVD
- o bin-tree o source-tree
6. gen-images (Jigdo, iso, torrents, ...)
- o bin-images o src-images o hibryd-images (mix binary and sources)