XMPP for Debian Developers on Android
Open https://db.debian.org/ and click "login".
- Click "update my info".
- Fill a new RTC password that you will use for nothing else. Wait an hour allowing the RTC password to sync.
- Enter your Debian e-mail address, which is also your XMPP address, and your RTC password, and tap "next".
- If the following screen appears, then you're succesfully logged in. Tap "skip" to proceed.
- Next steps are for testing with another DD. Tap "add contact".
- Enter the DD's e-mail address, which is also the DD's XMPP address.
- Send a test message.