Ultimate Debian Database
Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) for short is an ongoing effort to create a relational database to encode information about Debian items (packages, bugs, popularity, ...).
It is currently being worked on as [wiki:SummerOfCode2008/UltimateDebianDatabase Google Summer of Code 2008 project].
The ultimate goal is to support Quality Assurance of the Debian Project, by
- Providing easy access to the available data
- Make often used relations of those data sources available via a web site
As for point 2, see [ http://udd.debian.net ]
[wiki:?/DataSources data sources] we want to be injected in the db
[wiki:/udd.debian.net wiki entry] on [ http://udd.debian.net ]
- Student: Christian von Essen
- Mentor: Lucas Nussbaum
- Co-mentor: Stefano Zacchiroli
- Co-Mentor: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt
(snipped content about data sources and moved to the [wiki:?/DataSources appropriate subpage])