Ultimate Debian Database
Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) for short is an ongoing effort to create a relational database to encode information about Debian items (packages, bugs, popularity, ...).
It is currently being worked on as [wiki:SummerOfCode2008/UltimateDebianDatabase Google Summer of Code 2008 project].
This page is for coordination during the project development.
Some example queries: [ http://udd.debian.net ]
[wiki:?/DataSources data sources] we want to be injected in the db
- [wiki:/Discussions Ongoing discussions] via email
- [wiki:/Logs Activity logs]
[wiki:/udd.debian.net wiki entry] on [ http://udd.debian.net ]
- Student: Christian von Essen
- Mentor: Lucas Nussbaum
- Co-mentor: Stefano Zacchiroli
- Co-Mentor: Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt
(snipped content about data sources and moved to the [wiki:?/DataSources appropriate subpage])