Added title 'suggested interviews'
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|My suggestions:||== Suggested interviews ==
This Week In Debian - Podcast
Are you interested in advertising some area of the Debian community and ready to talk about it in a podcast episode?
Then add your name at the bottom of this page!
The Frostbite Systems company sells computer hardware pre-installed with GNU/Linux distributions, including Debian of course.
FrostbiteMedia has contacted Debian to check whether the project is interested in starting a This Week In Debian podcast. To evaluate whether we want to start it or not, we need to plan (and record) ahead a few episodes, to check for the sustainability of the podcast.
Are you interested in participating?
If so, please add your name below, together with a brief description of the topic you'd like to talk about.
I don't have a topic, but would be interested in contributing as an interviewer or panelist. I Suggested starting a Debian podcast on identi.ca in June, but the co-host I asked unfortunately declined. I would suggest that weekly is a bit too frequent, but I may be surprised. --- RyanBaroletFogarty
- Happy to help here too, though I also have a touch of skepticism that we can sustain this over the long term. I think our current DPL is very accessible, which is a good thing, but hopefully we can interview others as well. -- Jeremiah C. Foster
- an ftpmaster (explain what they do, what their responsibilities are)
If an ftp-assistant is good enough, I can explain some if our tasks -- Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
- Bdale Garbee (explain what Debian's technical comittee does)
- Russ Allbery (discuss lintian, Debian policy)
- gregoa (Debian Perl team, squashing release critical bugs)
- Ian Jackson (Debian's journey from 1993 to today)
- Ben Hutchings - kernel team
- Moritz Mühlenhoff - security support
Alexander Reichle-Schmehl - Publicity Work
Alexander Reichle-Schmehl - getting involved as non-technical user
Rhonda - Upstream and Downstream collaboration
add yourself here
Other Topic Ideas
Debian Women Project (Maybe ask on firstname.lastname@example.org)