This page lists things that should be addressed for the http://thank.debian.net/ page:
- Add another navigation bar (recent/older) on top of the message view so you can click through without moving the mouse.
- It's now possible to do /search/content and /to/someone, but it's not explained or advertised anywhere yet.
- Cloud Tags "Packages most commented/thanks".
- I'm not sure how to implement this, but will look into it.
- Word Counter TOP100 (example: 1. Love = 2132... 100. Rocks = 231 )
- I guess it won't be necessary once we have the cloud tags? R: My proposal: Tags is Packages. TOP is Words.
- Hm. Wontfix. Patches welcome.
- Insert button or ballon especial funcion "hide all or explode all".
Avoid complaints from annoyed people:
- send thanks emails in batch at the end of day (??)
- Yes, for the next time, I think it's better to gather the messages in advance and then send them in a batch to each recipient.
Problems with the page
- Also the maintainer DB seems to have been fetched from stable instead of unstable. In case of package adoption the appreciation is thus addressed/sent to the wrong person.
- This didn't get fixed on time. Sorry. Hopefully will be done better next time.
Problems with the balloons
- both scrollbars appear and disappear due the balloons moving.