fix link to correct salsa team
Rewrite, using contemporary template
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
* [[https://salsa.debian.org/cryptocoin-team|Team page]]
* [[https://tracker.debian.org/teams/cryptocoin/|Team package tracker]]
|== Infrastructure ==|
|Line 11:||Line 8:|
|* '''Alioth Project''': ''https://salsa.debian.org/cryptocoin-team''|
|Line 12:||Line 10:|
/* = Packages =
Programs that are, or should be packaged by the team.
|== Interacting with the team ==|
|Line 16:||Line 12:|
| * cura (including !CuraEngine, python-power and libpolyclipping)
* octoprint (ITP - #718591)
| * '''Email contact''': firstname.lastname@example.org
* '''Package tracker''': https://tracker.debian.org/teams/cryptocoin/
|Line 27:||Line 15:|
|Related programs that are packaged by others, but may be handled by the team in the future, should its current maintainers want a break:||== Scope ==|
|Line 29:||Line 17:|
| * arduino
= Repository =
The team manages the packaging work with git-buildpackage, repos are stored on salsa.debian.org. The layout is as follow:
* 3dprinting-team/packages/<package>.git: repo for the team-maintained packages (one repo per package).
* 3dprinting-team/3dprinter.git: repo for the whole project, used for tools, webpages, etc.
The repos can be browsed at [[https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team]]
To push your work to the team repo, create a repository via the website add a remote suggested by the website.
Please refer to [[3D-printer/gbp]] for more info about packaging with git-buildpackage.
= Packaging policy =
We are using the following rules for our packages:
1. We use debhelper.
2. We use dh in debian/rules, to keep it short and clean.
3. debian/rules clean removes or restores '''ALL''' generated files. (The only exception being debian/po/templates.pot, which has to be generated at the end of clean to make life easier for translators.)
4. '''Everything''' should be built from source. (In particular, packages using autotools should use dh --with dh_autoreconf).
5. We allow no lintian errors at all, and no lintian warnings where reasonably possible.
6. Watch files are always present and up to date.
7. We use DEP-5 copyright files on all packages.
8. We write verbose changelogs which follow the "where, what, why" rule.
|Debian Cryptocoin team maintains packages for code projects related to cryptocoins.|
Debian Cryptocoin Team
Alioth Project: https://salsa.debian.org/cryptocoin-team
Interacting with the team
Email contact: email@example.com
Package tracker: https://tracker.debian.org/teams/cryptocoin/
Debian Cryptocoin team maintains packages for code projects related to cryptocoins.