Agenda for meeting 2011-02-15
- Template and README for other projects to pull from
- Layout issues
- RTL(right to left writing) problem in the design
- Planet doesn't work well with min font size settings, feedlist overlaps entry texts (acessibility bug for visual handicaped people)
- Language switch improvement
http://www.debian.org/misc/awards got a bit ugly (maybe due to usage of tables)
612138 i, (Old translation warning hides text in the new style)
612118 n, "/distrib/ should link to multi-arch image rather than separate 32-bit and 64-bit images"
612120 n, "/releases/squeeze kfreebsd-amd64 should link to /ports/kfreebsd-gnu" [needed a 301 or a 200: symoon already on it, he said he want to discuss with DSA about the best way to fix]
612152 n, "main page in russian: wrong word wrapping" [I've checked when reported and now again: it seems that the utf-8 conversion has fixed it. maybe we can ask l10n-russian to further check - for other pages]
612442 n, "limit maximum width of text"
612208 m, "review of the new website style": some minor issues/suggestions (IMVHO needs to be considered: at least the gradient thing and the alignment one)
612244 m, "Home banner kerning wonky"
612577 m, "history/navigation bar always lowercase" [symoon on it, but I haven't understand if it is resolved or not :)] (IMO needs to be cloned into wiki.d.o: is an issue for wiki but not for www.d.o)
612447 w, "Home button and menu line doesn't look good with line break on small windows"
612116 w, "/CD/ should now redirect to the new /distrib/"
612444 m, [planet.d.o] "people names on planet hard to read" [Kalle on it]
- Work on "Layout Problems" logfiles
- Further apache.conf tweaks? (zobel/symoon)
- Using usertagging as default view for bugs.d.o/www.d.o?
UTF-8 conversion (taffit/MadameZou see 567781)