Agenda for meeting 2011-02-15
- Template and README for other projects to pull from
- Work on "Layout Problems" logfiles
- Further apache.conf tweaks? (zobel/symoon)
- BR status of the BTS
- UTF-8 conversion (taffit/MadameZou)
DebCamp work session - What to do?
- Language switch improvement
- RTL(right to left writing) problem in the design
- Planet doesn't work well with min font size settings, feedlist overlaps entry texts (acessibility bug for visual handicaped people)
A list of TODO items - not in a particular order
- check the vendors list: english/CD/vendors/testvendors.pl seems a script to do this job (thanks Tolimar for this hint!)
- taffit suggested to contact /users/ to check if they still use Debian
improve /intro/help section reorganizing contents on how to contribute per-profile (see 608400)
convert website to UTF-8 (see 567781)
website <-> wiki relation. Which data comes where?
Please note that this is not a wish list!