Add agenda for the next meeting.
next meeting agenda: drop topic about peoplesmic
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
|* Relevance of peoplesmic? Do we really need it?|
Monthly Ruby team IRC meetings
- Review status current team-wide actions.
- Discuss relevant issues for the team.
Where: #debian-ruby at irc.debian.org (OFTC).
When: The team meeting is scheduled for the first Friday of every month at 1630 UTC.
- The agenda of the upcoming meeting is to be collected below.
The meeting will be held on #debian-ruby with the help of MeetBot.
- MOM from the meeting will be posted to the mailing list and archived below.
- Meeting must not last more than 1 hour (the shorter the better).
Proposed agenda for the next meeting on 5th June 2020
- Ruby sprints / Ruby 3.0 in Bullseye
Previous meeting logs
May 2020 meeting: 08th May 2020
April 2020 meeting: 03rd April 2020