Fixed long gone TODO item
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|. Find actions to be taken to have the packages listed on [[http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?bydist=squeeze&sortby=srcpackages|this page]] migrate to testing and put them in the comments.||. Find actions to be taken to have the packages listed on [[http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?bydist=wheezy&sortby=srcpackages|this page]] migrate to testing and put them in the comments.|
There are multiple roles in the Debian Release Team: "Release Managers", "Stable Release Managers", "Release Wizards" and "Release Assistants". The people that are currently assigned to one of those roles are listed at the Debian's Organizational Structure page.
Unix group: debian-release
- Services handled by the team:
- /org/release.debian.org/ on host ftp-master.debian.org
- /org/ftp-master.debian.org/queue/p-u-new/COMMENTS on host ftp-master.debian.org
- /org/ftp-master.debian.org/queue/o-p-u-new/COMMENTS on host ftp-master.debian.org
Interacting with the team
Read the FAQ first: DebianReleaseFAQ
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public IRC channel: #debian-release on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
Release Goals: ReleaseGoals
Managing release cycles for testing and stable.
Fix britney2: see list of bugs.
- Find hints to be added.
- Using the transition tracker (ben/benup)
- Check lists: