Revision 1 as of 2008-01-17 10:25:58
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|## page was renamed from Teams/ReleaseManager/Teams/ReleaseManager/PointReleaseCheckList|
This is a SRM's TODO list, which might not be authorativ or complete.
The following things need to be done for a point release:
Before a PointRelease
- Move packages from p-u-new to p-u
- Send the preparation mail.
Check with ?KernelTeam for specials with the Kernel
- Check with d-i team for specials with this update
Check, if ReleaseNotes need to be updated. If yes, coordinate with translators
- Coordinate date with the FTP-Team
Notify the Debian-CD team of an upcoming ?PointRelease
While the PointRelease
- Check with the FTP-Masters
- Need the d-i to be moved from p-u?
- Need to decruft?
- Sign the release file