Revision 1 as of 2015-05-05 11:03:26
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* To publish the results of a Debian sponsored sprint, in adition of a post in d-d-a or other debian list.|
When to submit a blog post
- When you have something interesting to announce that's not so serious that it needs a press release.
- To expand in a press release with data, photos, etc, in a more informal way.
- When you have announced something in your personal blog that you think could benefit or a bigger audience. You can ask for a re-post from your blogpost or for
- You can also suggest a blog post about something in Debian you think deserves highlighting or advertisement.
- When you want to add new content about Debian: e.g. interviews, or hilights of new software in the archive, new port, etc
- To publish the results of a Debian sponsored sprint, in adition of a post in d-d-a or other debian list.
How to submit a blog post
Depending on blog post, you can drop a line on IRC or send and email to debian-publicity@ about it and ask people to write about it. Or you can write the post yourself. To write the post, just use markdown. There is a template at <https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debbits/debbits.git/plain/template.md> and then submit it to the mailing list or contact the editors on IRC.