List of things you should check / do while updating your package:
- Package new upstream version: implies (of course) a sourceful upload: be sure that all your reverse-dependencies compile and work properly...
- Move to section ocaml if relevant
- Update Standards-Version to 4.0.0
- Check whether Ubuntu differences should be integrated, see the PTS for each package
Check packages affected by new ocaml-* Lintian tags
- Remove additional dependencies added for uploads to experimental
pycaml, new upstream? http://www.soton.ac.uk/~doctom/software/pycaml/index.html