Neither of these pages exist
Add MariaDB links
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
| * '''MariaDB upstream bugs''': ''https://mariadb.atlassian.net/''
* '''MariaDB upsteam doc''': ''https://mariadb.com/kb/en/''
Debian MySQL Team
Also packages MariaDB and Percona variants.
Alioth Project: https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-mysql/
Mailing List Archive: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-mysql-maint/
Ubuntu mysql-5.5: https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mysql-5.5
MySQL upstream bugs: http://bugs.mysql.com/search.php
MySQL upsteam doc: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.5/en/index.html
MariaDB upstream bugs: https://mariadb.atlassian.net/
MariaDB upsteam doc: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/
Interacting with the team
Read the FAQ first: FAQ
Email contact: <pkg-mysql-maint AT lists DOT alioth DOT debian DOT org>
IRC Channel: #debian-mysql on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
Generic TODO items across all MySQL/MariaDB/Percona in the Debian MySQL variants team:
Rules file review in London sprint 2014-12-11 suggestions:
- Review the implementation on hardening flags
- Review the creation of debian-maint-user in server postinstall file. The huge chuck of piped SQL commands is ugly.
- Re-engineer around asking the mysql root password or setting the debian-maint-user password and use passwordless access via unix socket by unix root user instead. This would be more secure - no passwords anywhere and only system root user can access those MySQL accounts
- As debhelper anyway already stops the mysqld process, we could replace the postrm stopping code with an assertion test
Packaging of MySQL and related software and cooperation with the wider community around MySQL. The immediate goals centre around the mysql-5.5 package:
Get Ubuntu and Debian versions identical or at least as close as possible.
Get the package piuparts clean
Have just one mysql source package
Package the clones as well but factoring out the common work
Galera replication framework WSREP provider (also needs compatible Galera server binaries as WSREP consumer)
MySQL-wsrep is MySQL + wsrep-patches (Galera consumer)
Update the FAQ
Basic bug triage: merging, moreinfo and forwarded
Higher bug triage: reproducibility and patching
Applying for write access to the repository