add Jigsaw + major projects
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
| * Jigsaw
* major packaging projects: spring, jboss, glassfish, ...
There is a BoF about java packaging at 11am UTC+2:00. It won't be video'd, but we will have people on #debian-java on oftc if anyone else wants to contribute.
I sent an email to the list to try and get opinions in advance, here is a short agenda summarising that email. Please do put other things on here.
Actually merging the changes from the FOSDEM draft
Packaging tools we need (see javahelper)
- Recursive classpath detection
- Other transition issues
- Executable jars / wrappers
- jar and wrapper locations
- Multiarch issues
- multi-arch depends
- major packaging projects: spring, jboss, glassfish, ...
- Maybe we want a jh_classpath so we can move between ways of doing transitive classpaths more easily, rather than just jh_manifest (I've just added this to javahelper)