Done one thing, half-done another
Removed controversial item
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|Also show when one started contributing
|Line 27:||Line 25:|
|To break it down:
1. When a new source is created, associate the current User as its only 'admins' memer
2. Add an interface to list the current admins to anyone logged in.
3. Add an interface for admins to add or remove admins OR add an interface for a person logged in to add or remove themselves as admins for one source (this is probably easier)
contributors.debian.org website development
See http://contributors.debian.org/ for the instance currently deployed.
See also http://www.enricozini.org/2013/debian/debian-contributors-right-after-debconf/ for some background.
This website TODO list contains only those items that can clearly be worked on right now, and is used as coordination between the people working on the site.
Generic wishlists, things that require large changes in the site, or things that need a lot of discussion before being implemented, are tracked on the BTS.
TODO list items
Details for a person, listing the contribution periods for each data source and contribution type, and all the associated identifiers.
Identifier.get_absolute_url with a page listing details about an identifier, like all known contributions.
Document how to create a data source (an example script to do it is in git.debian.org:~enrico/get-webteam-contributors
Associate to each Source a list of one or more Users who can edit it. This will also act as a documentation for who to contact if it stops posting data. The ?ManyToManyField has been added, but the interface to add it on source creation and add/remove names is still missing.
To break it down:
- When a new source is created, associate the current User as its only 'admins' memer
- Add an interface to list the current admins to anyone logged in.
- Add an interface for admins to add or remove admins OR add an interface for a person logged in to add or remove themselves as admins for one source (this is probably easier)