Alioth Project: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dpkg
- git clone git://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg.git
Web interface: http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=summary
Main mailing lists:
Commits: ?MailTo(debian-dpkg-cvs AT lists DOT debian DOT org) (even if we don't use CVS any more)
Bugs: ?MailTo(debian-dpkg-bugs AT lists DOT debian DOT org)
You can also get commit notices and bugs via the [http://packages.qa.debian.org/dpkg Package Tracking System].
Interacting with the team
Email contact: ?MailTo(debian-dpkg AT lists DOT debian DOT org)
Public IRC channel: #debian-dpkg on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
GuillemJover (braindmg) is the most active contributor.
- Frank Lichtenheld (djpig) does some bug fixing, mainly on dpkg-dev.
- Nicolas François (nekral) handles the part concerning localization infrastructure (po4a,) and also works on install-info.
- Christian Perrier (bubulle) coordinates the translations.
RaphaelHertzog (buxy) writes the new dpkg-shlibdeps (not yet in master branch).
- Brendan O'Dea (bod) has worked on Wig-and-Pen unpack support and various dpkg-dev bug fixes.
- Ian Jackson (iwj) is the Ubuntu maintainer of dpkg and is the original author of dpkg.
- Tollef Fog Heen (Mithrandir) has been working on multi-arch support (he hasn't commit access yet)
- Many other translators have commit access to maintain their translations.
The team is in charge of the dpkg package manager. It maintains it and develop new features.
?Icon(star_on.png) Help triage/reproduce the bugs.
When we switched to Git, we tried to integrate as much history as possible. You'll find the data and scripts used for that purpose [http://dpkg.alioth.debian.org/dpkg-history/ here].