Alioth Project: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dpkg
- git clone git://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg.git
Web interface: http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=summary
- git clone git://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/pkg-tests.git
Web Interface: http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/pkg-tests.git;a=summary
Main mailing lists:
Interacting with the team
Email contact: <debian-dpkg AT lists DOT debian DOT org>
Public IRC channel: #debian-dpkg on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
GuillemJover (braindmg) is the team leader, he tends to concentrate on dpkg itself.
RaphaelHertzog (buxy) contributed a lot to dpkg-dev but has worked on dpkg itself too.
- Christian Perrier (bubulle) coordinates the translations.
- Many other translators have commit access to maintain their translations.
- Several other contributors provide occasional patches/branches.
The team is in charge of the dpkg package manager. It maintains it and develop new features.
See the Contribute page.
ReviewMergeQueue: patches/branches to be reviewed, updated and merged.
GitUsage: recommandations for handling the Git repository
Coding style: the coding style documentation
When we switched to Git, we tried to integrate as much history as possible. You'll find the data and scripts used for that purpose here.
Triggers HOWTO by Sean Finney.
Downstream: list of downstream distributions shipping dpkg.
Projects tracked on the wiki
- Current projects:
- Old projects:
Support the project
You can Flattr the work done by RaphaelHertzog on dpkg: