Add link to the downstream page
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
|* [[/Downstream|Downstream]]: list of downstream distributions shipping dpkg.|
Alioth Project: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dpkg
- git clone git://git.debian.org/git/dpkg/dpkg.git
Web interface: http://git.debian.org/?p=dpkg/dpkg.git;a=summary
Main mailing lists:
Interacting with the team
Email contact: <debian-dpkg AT lists DOT debian DOT org>
Public IRC channel: #debian-dpkg on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
GuillemJover (braindmg) is the team leader and main contributor, he tends to concentrate on dpkg itself.
RaphaelHertzog (buxy) is currently the main contributor to dpkg-dev.
- Christian Perrier (bubulle) coordinates the translations.
- Ian Jackson (iwj) is the original author of dpkg.
- Nicolas François (nekral) handles the part concerning localization infrastructure (po4a).
- Many other translators have commit access to maintain their translations.
- Several other contributors provide occasional patches/branches.
The team is in charge of the dpkg package manager. It maintains it and develop new features.
Help triage/reproduce the bugs.
Provide patches for confirmed bugs.
Help us complete the projects on our roadmap.
GitUsage: recommandations for handling the Git repository
?CodingStyle: one day this page will describe the coding style
When we switched to Git, we tried to integrate as much history as possible. You'll find the data and scripts used for that purpose here.
Triggers HOWTO by Sean Finney.
Downstream: list of downstream distributions shipping dpkg.
Projects tracked on the wiki
- Current projects:
- Old projects: