Revision 1 as of 2007-07-15 10:23:54
Create dpkg page
Added the page to CategoryTeams
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
Alioth Project: http://alioth.debian.org/projects/dpkg
Web interface: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/dpkg/trunk
Main mailing lists:
Commits: ?MailTo(debian-dpkg-cvs AT lists DOT debian DOT org) (even if we don't use CVS any more)
Bugs: ?MailTo(debian-dpkg-bugs AT lists DOT debian DOT org)
You can also get commit notices and bugs via the [http://packages.qa.debian.org/dpkg Package Tracking System].
Interacting with the team
Email contact: ?MailTo(debian-dpkg AT lists DOT debian DOT org)
Request tracker: http://bugs.debian.org/src:dpkg
Public IRC channel: #debian-dpkg on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
- Guillem Jover (braindmg) is the most active contributor.
- Frank Lichtenheld (djpig) does some bug fixing, mainly on dpkg-dev.
- Nicolas François (nekral) handles the part concerning localization infrastructure (po4a,) and also works on install-info.
- Christian Perrier (bubulle) coordinates the translations.
RaphaelHertzog (buxy) writes the new dpkg-shlibdeps (not yet in trunk).
- Brendan O'Dea (bod) has worked on Wig-and-Pen unpack support and various dpkg-dev
- bug fixes.
- Ian Jackson (iwj) is the Ubuntu maintainer of dpkg and is the original author of dpkg.
- Tollef Fog Heen (Mithrandir) has been working on multi-arch support (he hasn't commit access yet)
- Many other translators have commit access to maintain their translations.
The team is in charge of the dpkg package manager. It maintains it and develop new features.
?Icon(star_on.png) Help triage/reproduce the bugs.