SDL packaging team
Interacting with the team
Email contact: <pkg-sdl-maintainers AT lists DOT alioth DOT debian DOT org>
Public IRC channel: #debian-sdl on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
Joining the team
Create an account on https://salsa.debian.org/
Request to join the team on https://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/
- Please, send a mail to the address mentioned above to present yourself and tell us what
- activity you wish to do within the team
DominiqueDumont (IRC nick dod or dodathome), will gladly welcome new members and aim to review packages of said new members
- Sam Hocevar (IRC nick sam)
- Miriam Ruiz will review packages
- Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo (mafm) maintains SDL packages.
- Felix Geyer (debfx) maintains SDL packages.
Packaging SDL libraries.
SDL games are usually packaged by debian-games team.
Help me update this page
Adopt a SDL package
Packaging with git
There's no document dedicated for SDL team, yet. The best way is to read git doc from perl team, forget about dh-make-perl in there and think "sdl" when you read "perl".
Team activity snapshot: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: new sdlperl is available in experimental as libsdl-perl:
SDL team now use git: look for sdl in http://salsa.debian.org/sdl-team/
- Thanks to mafm and debfx, the SDL packages maintained by the team are now up-to-date.
- Some SDL packages are maintained outside of SDL team. Their current maintainer are welcome to join the team.
- old version of SDL packages are available in SVN
- SVN repo does not show up in alioth viewvc. don't know why
- Dod is working on updating libsdl-perl:
- New version is available in experimental
- Cannot be uploaded in unstable until its dependencies are fixed (upstream is working on it):
- frozen-bubble: ready upstream as version 2.2.1-beta1
- dizzy: ready to be packaged once libsdl-perl is available
- pangzero: original upstream author is unresponsive. perl-sdl upstream is working on it.
- New frozen-bubble could be uploaded as sdl-mixer1.2 is up-to-date
- Triage bugs
If you have no other dedicated place to document stuff concerning your team, then use this place. You can put documentation (with warnings and infos), FAQ, TODO list (see "Get Involved" above) , ideas () etc.
You can use ?Subpages to structure the content if you have many things to document here.