Debian Perl Group - Open tasks
This page collects ideas for tasks within the [:Teams/DebianPerlGroup:DebianPerlGroup]. These tasks can be worked on at DebCamp or might be tackled by volunteers "at home".
List of tasks that need to be performed on all/many of our packages.
- dpkg-shlibdeps: warnings about linking to unused libs
- bug triaging/fixing
- new upstream versions (ongoing ...)
- DebianQA scripts
List of issues that affect of work mode and need discussion.
- build systems ("one debian/rules fits them all"? or "perl_helper or ...)
- patch systems (quilt vs. just using a RCS)
- RCS (svn vs. git)
- NM ("do we use it and if yes, how?")
- developer versions from CPAN
Topics that don't fit in the above categories.
prepare Tincho's talk for DebConf8