Debian Perl Group - Open tasks
This page collects ideas for tasks within the ["Teams/DebianPerlGroup"]. These tasks can be worked on at DebCamp or might be tackled by volunteers "at home".
The previous list of tasks on this page has been discussed during DebCamp in August 2008. The minutes of the meeting are available in the archive of the [http://lists.debian.org/debian-perl/2008/08/msg00029.html debian-perl mailing list].
List of issues that affect our work mode and need discussion.
List of tasks that need to be performed on all/many of our packages; or maintainance tools ...
- Work out how the applications "branch" really works.
- Finish or just use the "unified" debian/rules (for packages with and without quilt).
- Create the header/identifier for debian/rules that allows mass-updates.
- Finish dh-make-perl's automatic creation of debian/copyright.
Topics that don't fit in the above categories.
- boilerplate for reference to changelog
- mechanism for members to accept this procedure