[Show "Revision History"] [Show "General Page Infos"] [Show "Page hits and edits"]

Revision History

Showing page edit history entries from 1 to 244 out of 244 entries total.

# Date Size Editor Comment Action
243 2014-04-02 19:24:02 13385 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update timestamp for launchpad subscriptions view
242 2014-04-01 22:03:17 13385 to previous DominicHargreaves have requested removals view
241 2014-03-27 22:02:20 13420 to previous DominicHargreaves remove fixed package view
240 2014-03-13 18:47:54 13523 to previous XTaran Link to duck pages and comment about duck.debian.net vs running duck locally view
239 2014-03-13 18:43:47 13287 to previous XTaran Add reference to script which can find the packages which are not uploaded for the longest time view
238 2014-03-11 07:36:54 13144 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add note to github integration view
237 2014-03-11 07:32:22 13129 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
236 2014-03-09 14:00:22 13129 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add DEP-8 implementation to TODO view
235 2014-03-06 23:59:58 13021 to previous DominicHargreaves refresh list of packages view
234 2014-03-06 23:29:45 12880 to previous DominicHargreaves reminder about why a bug might be downgrade-worthy view
233 2014-03-06 23:27:41 12769 to previous DominicHargreaves librdf-helper-perl update view
232 2014-03-06 22:50:58 12725 to previous DominicHargreaves forwarded missing bugs view
231 2014-03-06 22:49:04 12716 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update last date for launchpad subscription view
230 2014-03-06 22:26:00 12716 to previous DominicHargreaves upstream pinged view
229 2014-03-06 22:16:31 12485 to previous DominicHargreaves status update view
228 2014-03-06 22:09:00 12422 to previous DominicHargreaves remove closed bugs view
227 2014-03-05 18:02:08 12653 to previous XTaran Recurring tasks: Checking ancient packages and running duck view
226 2014-01-29 23:20:22 12270 to previous DominicHargreaves fix table view
225 2014-01-29 23:19:26 12268 to previous DominicHargreaves add bug links view
224 2014-01-29 19:28:19 11815 to previous ?DamyanIvanov get-flash-videos uploaded view
223 2014-01-29 18:33:43 11880 to previous DominicHargreaves action stations! view
222 2014-01-29 18:30:06 11548 to previous DominicHargreaves move comment to correct package view
221 2014-01-29 18:28:19 11548 to previous DominicHargreaves cutoff point is 50 view
220 2014-01-29 18:27:29 11541 to previous DominicHargreaves magpie fixed view
219 2014-01-29 18:25:56 11570 to previous DominicHargreaves tidy table view
218 2014-01-29 18:23:05 11469 to previous DominicHargreaves table damage view
217 2014-01-29 18:22:46 11467 to previous DominicHargreaves collate info from list thread view
216 2014-01-24 19:04:33 10251 to previous ?GregorHerrmann drop xz comression, done view
215 2014-01-12 17:33:06 10360 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add another github library view
214 2013-12-31 01:18:19 10330 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add PET idea view
213 2013-12-31 01:16:19 10282 to previous ?GregorHerrmann change repackaging approach view
212 2013-11-07 23:23:55 10190 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update date of LP subscriptions view
211 2013-10-09 17:17:39 10185 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update yearly cleanup view
210 2013-10-09 17:15:51 10220 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update lintian section view
209 2013-10-09 17:14:05 10243 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
208 2013-10-09 17:12:33 10243 to previous ?GregorHerrmann syntax fix view
207 2013-10-09 17:04:32 10242 to previous ?GregorHerrmann d/watch and uversionmangle view
206 2013-08-15 19:00:08 10150 to previous ?GregorHerrmann timezone: remove link to now-not-last-anymore mail view
205 2013-08-15 18:58:33 10205 to previous ?GregorHerrmann punt lintian in own section view
204 2013-08-15 18:56:55 10176 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove perl5.16 transition, add some more perl5.18 links view
203 2013-08-15 18:53:51 10239 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove agenda for debconf13 bof view
202 2013-08-15 18:53:05 11738 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add links to minutes from bof at debconf13 view
201 2013-08-15 11:53:15 11619 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
200 2013-08-15 11:29:00 11620 to previous ?GregorHerrmann further agenda topics view
199 2013-08-15 08:46:22 11432 to previous ?IntRigeri Add low-hanging fruits details, format the rest of the agenda. view
198 2013-08-14 23:30:57 10784 to previous ?IntRigeri Add topic to the agenda. Phrasing improvement. Add Gobby version to be used. view
197 2013-08-10 14:00:46 10706 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add names of packages with !group in maintainer view
196 2013-08-10 13:32:22 10578 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add lintian profile to Bof agenda view
195 2013-08-10 09:43:15 10546 to previous ?GregorHerrmann additional items for BoF view
194 2013-08-09 15:51:16 10484 to previous ?GregorHerrmann formatting view
193 2013-08-09 15:45:32 10484 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove metacpan.org section, all done view
192 2013-08-09 15:44:25 10949 to previous ?GregorHerrmann mark dh-make-perl change as done view
191 2013-08-09 15:34:11 10990 to previous ?GregorHerrmann xz compression view
190 2013-08-08 09:31:49 10881 to previous ?IntRigeri Done. view
189 2013-08-08 09:13:20 10982 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
188 2013-08-08 08:56:04 10918 to previous ?IntRigeri Move link to bug tracker to resources section. view
187 2013-08-08 08:39:28 10967 to previous ?IntRigeri Clarify what's been done already. view
186 2013-08-08 08:32:54 10936 to previous ?IntRigeri Mention the Gobby document. view
185 2013-08-07 12:20:52 10863 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add start of next package cleanup view
184 2013-08-07 08:47:58 10826 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add some closing parentheses view
183 2013-07-31 18:50:45 10824 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add DateTime::TimeZone view
182 2013-06-28 12:00:53 10663 to previous ?GregorHerrmann discussion item: DM view
181 2013-06-17 20:15:23 10498 to previous ?GregorHerrmann editorial changes view
180 2013-06-17 20:09:52 10306 to previous ?GregorHerrmann start the discussion section view
179 2013-06-11 17:52:58 10069 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to RFP/ITP bugs view
178 2013-06-11 17:51:40 10018 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
177 2013-06-11 17:49:49 10018 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add (empty) section of discussion topics view
176 2013-06-11 17:48:43 9939 to previous ?GregorHerrmann more lintian ideas view
175 2013-06-11 17:44:20 9817 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
174 2013-06-11 17:43:48 9799 to previous ?GregorHerrmann ideas for improving forward-patch/-bug view
173 2013-06-07 20:49:37 8788 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add review of Breaks/Replaces view
172 2013-05-13 19:49:43 8668 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso Add item for perl 5.18 transition view
171 2013-03-07 22:12:35 8481 to previous ?IntRigeri Moo, Mouse, Any::Moose plans for Jessie. view
170 2013-03-07 22:09:47 8293 to previous ?IntRigeri Make time scale clearer. view
169 2013-01-26 16:17:28 8352 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
168 2013-01-26 16:16:57 8354 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
167 2012-11-10 07:33:58 8289 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
166 2012-11-08 18:09:12 8277 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso Add comment on search.cpan.org -> metacpan.org changes view
165 2012-10-26 20:52:04 8006 to previous ?GregorHerrmann switch to metacpan view
164 2012-09-01 11:12:53 7910 to previous DominicHargreaves perl4 stuff no longer current view
163 2012-08-10 22:59:42 8133 to previous NathanHandler Add 'get-ubuntu-packages | sort -u | lp-mass-subscribe' as a recurring task view
162 2012-07-12 22:25:58 7799 to previous ?IntRigeri Update wrt. BoF at DebConf12. view
161 2012-07-10 19:25:49 8403 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to minutes from bof at debconf12 view
160 2012-07-05 20:13:17 8287 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
159 2012-07-05 01:45:21 8224 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
158 2012-07-05 01:44:14 8385 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
157 2012-07-04 23:16:39 8217 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add full cme commands view
156 2012-07-04 21:49:51 8242 to previous ?IntRigeri Done. view
155 2012-07-04 21:05:51 8427 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
154 2012-07-04 08:44:08 8365 to previous ?DamyanIvanov suggest implementing hooks to enforce agreed branch naming policy view
153 2012-07-04 00:46:08 8337 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update perl4 core libs view
152 2012-07-04 00:24:30 8402 to previous ?GregorHerrmann new item: agree on branch names view
151 2012-07-04 00:11:16 8317 to previous ?IntRigeri Post-informal meeting changes view
150 2012-07-03 18:59:15 7613 to previous ?GregorHerrmann documentation check: update status view
149 2012-07-03 16:17:06 7568 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add policy item (d/copyright) view
148 2012-07-03 02:35:26 7487 to previous ?IntRigeri Fix formatting. view
147 2012-07-03 02:26:39 7488 to previous ?IntRigeri Document the Git repositories $season cleanup a bit view
146 2012-07-02 23:07:00 7048 to previous ?GregorHerrmann more cme promo view
145 2012-07-01 13:26:41 7028 to previous ?DamyanIvanov include only bugs tagged wheezy view
144 2012-07-01 13:16:06 7006 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add link to RC bugs list view
143 2012-06-23 23:54:48 6792 to previous ?GregorHerrmann move fedora policy from "to discuss" to a new "links" section view
142 2012-06-23 23:34:15 6792 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add a subject the the sentence ... view
141 2012-06-23 23:25:13 6789 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add lintian(like) idea view
140 2012-06-10 17:54:31 6637 to previous DominicHargreaves spelling, ref to new lintian warning view
139 2012-06-06 17:53:19 6496 to previous ?IntRigeri More reorganization, add clarification from email view
138 2012-06-06 17:48:17 6361 to previous ?IntRigeri More reorganizing and cleanup view
137 2012-06-06 17:39:43 6517 to previous ?IntRigeri Start reorganizing stuff view
136 2012-06-05 19:39:52 6262 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to perl 5.16 transition bugs view
135 2012-06-03 13:15:17 6118 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add links to subpages view
134 2012-06-03 08:56:06 5846 to previous ?DominiqueDumont little suggestion about alternate dep cleanup view
133 2012-06-03 08:52:56 5812 to previous ?DominiqueDumont some notes sbout packagecheck vs cme view
132 2012-06-02 16:11:03 5676 to previous ?GregorHerrmann minor updates all over the place view
131 2012-05-08 05:14:41 5645 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso Digest::SHA1 -> Digest::SHA is done and libdigest-sha1-perl removed from the archive view
130 2012-02-14 15:52:03 5937 to previous DominicHargreaves add a todo item view
129 2012-02-02 16:24:09 5807 to previous ?DamyanIvanov (cough) fix the URL to the perl4 core libs transition view
128 2012-02-02 16:21:20 5775 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add a pointer to the perl4 core libs transition view
127 2012-02-02 16:17:05 5702 to previous ?DamyanIvanov reverse-sort meeting notes view
126 2011-12-28 22:39:33 5702 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add http://wiki.debian.org/FrontDesk/Tasks view
125 2011-10-05 16:58:02 5590 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove some post-git tasks that are already done view
124 2011-08-02 02:44:16 7156 to previous ?GregorHerrmann some cleanup, git related view
123 2011-07-28 17:07:03 7176 to previous ?GregorHerrmann rm wiki docs task view
122 2011-07-28 16:51:14 7237 to previous ?GregorHerrmann   view
121 2011-07-28 16:43:00 7176 to previous ?GregorHerrmann TODO: hooks view
120 2011-07-28 16:20:29 7103 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove completed tasks view
119 2011-07-28 12:31:33 7194 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add cpan2deb web thingie to git migration view
118 2011-07-28 12:27:25 7133 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to minutes of dc11 bof view
117 2011-07-28 12:21:04 7017 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update PET section to current status (i.e. PET3) view
116 2011-07-28 12:18:54 7176 to previous ?GregorHerrmann rm d/rules update thingie view
115 2011-07-28 12:15:22 7262 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove discussion points after debconf bof view
114 2011-07-27 18:58:52 7714 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove some already done stuff view
113 2011-07-27 18:53:04 8183 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove some git TODOs that are at least almost done view
112 2011-07-27 17:34:04 8272 to previous ?ChrisButler   view
111 2011-07-25 09:37:54 8240 to previous DavidBremner remove no longer relevant svneverever ref; add pointer to converter git rep view
110 2011-07-24 21:16:34 8147 to previous ?GregorHerrmann tasks-- (policy.pod and git URLs) view
109 2011-07-24 21:03:59 8169 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
108 2011-07-24 20:57:46 8120 to previous ?GregorHerrmann Vcs header view
107 2011-07-24 09:49:04 8065 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add perl6 item view
106 2011-07-23 19:54:06 8025 to previous ?DamyanIvanov some spacing, otherwise the bullet is not visible view
105 2011-07-23 19:49:51 8022 to previous ?DamyanIvanov point to fetch-authors view
104 2011-07-23 18:13:22 7879 to previous ?DamyanIvanov script for feeding pristine-tar with tarballs from snapshot.debian.org done view
103 2011-07-23 16:42:13 7930 to previous ?GregorHerrmann less scripts to adjust to git view
102 2011-07-23 15:49:37 8037 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update lists of to-be-updated docs re git view
101 2011-07-23 14:25:44 8203 to previous ?GregorHerrmann list docs/scripts that refer to svn view
100 2011-07-22 19:58:18 7625 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add mr links view
99 2011-07-22 19:53:53 7405 to previous ?GregorHerrmann alioth-git-repo moved view
98 2011-07-20 13:22:26 7404 to previous DavidBremner   view
97 2011-07-19 19:22:52 7232 to previous DavidBremner   view
- 2011-07-19 19:13:54 5643 - DavidBremner ATTNEW: pkg-perl-committers view get
96 2011-07-19 15:27:42 7022 to previous ?GregorHerrmann transitional dummy packages removed (in svn) view
95 2011-07-19 15:04:06 7109 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove "perl (>= 5.10) | libFOO-perl" task, done (in svn) view
94 2011-07-19 09:52:23 7173 to previous ?GregorHerrmann move package naming task from discussion to package section (nothing to discuss), reword slightly view
93 2011-07-18 16:09:30 7107 to previous ?GregorHerrmann move "test suite" item to discussion section, add link to mailing list view
92 2011-07-18 15:15:32 7004 to previous ?GregorHerrmann move fedora policy to own section view
91 2011-07-18 14:16:31 7012 to previous ?GregorHerrmann note 2 "projects" are started view
90 2011-07-09 14:00:14 6973 to previous ?GregorHerrmann mention alioth-git-repo view
89 2011-07-07 13:08:01 6891 to previous DavidBremner   view
88 2011-07-06 12:13:20 6920 to previous DavidBremner   view
87 2011-07-01 21:48:30 6812 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add team-specific NM questions view
86 2011-06-25 16:29:26 6687 to previous DavidBremner   view
85 2011-06-24 13:55:35 6533 to previous DavidBremner   view
84 2011-06-24 13:42:10 6533 to previous DavidBremner   view
83 2011-06-10 15:03:58 6205 to previous FabrizioRegalli   view
82 2011-06-10 14:57:36 6196 to previous ?GregorHerrmann move in item view
81 2011-06-05 13:44:09 6196 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add perl 5.14 transition view
80 2011-06-04 21:33:56 6010 to previous ?GregorHerrmann consequences of alioth changes? view
79 2011-06-02 13:10:49 5907 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add Handling of removed packages view
78 2011-06-02 12:51:27 5678 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add notes about local-options and PET2 view
77 2011-05-25 18:18:52 5465 to previous ?GregorHerrmann compare fedora perl packaging policy view
76 2011-05-25 18:15:42 5355 to previous ?GregorHerrmann 1) check packages in svn vs. git; 2) PET2 instances view
75 2011-05-11 16:41:40 5267 to previous ?GregorHerrmann minor additions view
74 2011-04-26 17:23:26 5200 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
73 2011-04-24 12:53:59 5174 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
72 2011-04-24 08:11:22 5070 to previous ?SalvatoreBonaccorso   view
71 2011-04-19 18:27:21 4908 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add idea about debian/source/local-options view
70 2011-04-07 20:13:31 4798 to previous ?GregorHerrmann PET2 is in the pet project repo on alioth view
69 2011-04-07 20:08:55 4715 to previous ?GregorHerrmann mention forward-{patch,bug} view
68 2011-03-11 13:48:05 4673 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add a task about making tests during build consistent view
67 2011-03-06 14:24:48 4589 to previous ?GregorHerrmann bundle packages view
66 2011-03-06 14:18:48 4401 to previous ?GregorHerrmann dh-make-perl and config-edit view
65 2011-03-06 14:17:28 4324 to previous ?GregorHerrmann re-order, capitalize ... view
64 2011-03-06 14:15:12 4309 to previous ?GregorHerrmann update package cleanup / member ping view
63 2011-03-06 14:13:44 4295 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
62 2011-03-06 14:12:34 4294 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add links to PET2 view
61 2011-03-06 14:10:34 4187 to previous ?GregorHerrmann point to package_naming_policy view
60 2011-02-05 19:01:19 4064 to previous JonathanYu   view
59 2010-09-15 08:05:29 3970 to previous ?GregorHerrmann resurrect upload-non-group packages, not finished yet :/ view
58 2010-08-07 22:01:58 3837 to previous ?GregorHerrmann cleanup after the bof view
57 2010-08-06 14:13:30 3969 to previous ?ChrisButler   view
56 2010-08-06 01:28:42 3923 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add policy amendment draft view
55 2010-07-31 22:16:41 3820 to previous ?GregorHerrmann comment to lintian bugs view
54 2010-07-31 20:04:40 3722 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove Conflicts->Breaks item, mostly fnished, the few remaining Conflicts can be checked when someone works on a package view
53 2010-07-31 17:20:41 3837 to previous ?GregorHerrmann GPL-1 already exists view
52 2010-07-30 02:01:48 3837 to previous ?GregorHerrmann summer cleanup started view
51 2010-07-28 19:19:35 3810 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove repack item, done view
50 2010-07-28 19:05:26 3899 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to lintian errors page view
49 2010-07-28 18:50:20 3808 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove "dh $@ --with foo" item, done view
48 2010-07-28 14:12:35 3913 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove item "half-adopted packages", done except for on which has a comment view
47 2010-07-26 21:01:19 4016 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to perl 5.12 transition bugs view
46 2010-07-10 17:00:49 3993 to previous ?GregorHerrmann RFP/ITP view
45 2010-06-29 19:18:20 3966 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-1 view
44 2010-06-28 14:34:09 3841 to previous ?GregorHerrmann new policy version: 3.9.0 view
43 2010-06-23 12:26:38 3841 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add "check docs on website" view
42 2010-06-19 13:52:36 3758 to previous ?GregorHerrmann debhelper "--with" behaviour changed view
41 2010-06-18 23:08:05 3653 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add perl 5.12 view
40 2010-06-18 19:31:16 3561 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove comments that are in the minutes; remove finished tasks; update existing and add new tasks view
39 2010-06-10 18:11:07 3388 to previous JeremiahFoster   view
38 2010-06-10 18:08:32 3389 to previous JeremiahFoster added packagecheck section. view
37 2009-07-30 15:27:13 3191 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove completed tasks, add some names view
36 2009-07-30 15:20:12 3608 to previous ?GregorHerrmann link to minutes 2nd BOF debcamp 2009 view
35 2009-07-19 20:39:18 3485 to previous ?GregorHerrmann Module::Install view
34 2009-07-19 10:00:37 3427 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove obsolete/"works as it is"/dealt-with items view
33 2009-07-19 09:21:00 3767 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add bug number for perl >= 5.6 view
32 2009-07-19 09:18:31 3718 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add link to minutes from DebCamp 2009 view
31 2009-07-18 15:17:36 3596 to previous GunnarWolf 2009-07-18 (DebCamp) meeting view
30 2009-07-18 13:27:41 2722 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add perl vs. perl-modules; dh-make-perl bugs link view
29 2009-06-12 06:54:16 2623 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add "upload half-adopted packages" view
28 2009-06-12 06:51:47 2520 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add link to dh-make-perl TODO view
27 2009-04-19 17:48:12 2525 to previous ?GregorHerrmann patch naming convention added view
26 2009-04-18 21:10:58 2477 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add repack scripts view
25 2009-04-18 21:09:25 2424 to previous ?GregorHerrmann svn->git copy question from "tasks" to "discussion" view
24 2009-04-18 21:08:02 2370 to previous ?GregorHerrmann one item for patches is enough view
23 2009-03-16 03:29:47 2406 to previous anonymous converted to 1.6 markup view
22 2009-03-13 12:48:02 2404 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add dh-make-perl sub-section view
21 2009-03-12 20:53:35 2191 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add some more tasks ... view
20 2009-02-25 19:58:13 1964 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add Svn->Git migration investigation view
19 2008-12-21 22:01:03 1906 to previous ?GregorHerrmann examples for lintian errors view
18 2008-12-21 21:49:43 1847 to previous ?GregorHerrmann PET - missing ITPs/packages view
17 2008-12-19 22:23:37 1731 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add some items to practical TODO list view
16 2008-09-05 23:25:41 1439 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove completed tasks; add link to debcamp minutes; add tasks from debcamp view
15 2008-08-05 21:54:13 2038 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add KGB and freeze/new upstream releases view
14 2008-08-05 19:59:21 1973 to previous MartinFerrari   view
13 2008-07-30 18:14:41 1756 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove perl5.10 transition from todo list view
12 2008-06-05 15:44:32 1781 to previous ?GregorHerrmann "policy": debian/copyright; "packages": Debian Policy 3.8.0 view
11 2008-04-25 00:32:41 1565 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add debhelper 7 to options for build systems view
10 2008-04-11 14:22:33 1557 to previous ?GregorHerrmann soure package "Format: 3"? view
9 2008-03-17 02:33:23 1497 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add debian/copyright view
8 2008-03-17 00:06:13 1436 to previous ?GregorHerrmann remove DM; mention dh_lintian; move Policy before Packages view
7 2008-01-29 07:21:29 1330 to previous ?DamyanIvanov add the QA mail-bot task view
6 2008-01-28 19:46:01 1186 to previous ?NikoTyni   view
5 2008-01-25 14:42:53 1382 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo view
4 2008-01-25 13:49:49 1382 to previous ?GregorHerrmann typo, re-ordering view
3 2008-01-25 13:46:01 1342 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add some more topics view
2 2008-01-25 13:34:38 1096 to previous ?GregorHerrmann add NM view
1 2008-01-25 13:32:36 1055 ?GregorHerrmann first draft view