soure package "Format: 3"?
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|* related: source "Format: 3 (quilt)"?|
|Line 25:||Line 26:|
|* depending on Policy above: dpatch->quilt or dpatch/quilt->RCS||* depending on Policy above: dpatch->quilt or dpatch/quilt->RCS or source format 3|
Debian Perl Group - Open tasks
This page collects ideas for tasks within the ["Teams/DebianPerlGroup"]. These tasks can be worked on at DebCamp or might be tackled by volunteers "at home".
List of issues that affect our work mode and need discussion.
- build systems ("one debian/rules fits them all"? or "perl_helper" or ...)
- patch systems (quilt vs. just using a RCS)
- related: source "Format: 3 (quilt)"?
- RCS (svn vs. git)
- developer versions from CPAN
List of tasks that need to be performed on all/many of our packages.
- dpkg-shlibdeps: warnings about linking to unused libs
- bug triaging/fixing
- new upstream versions (ongoing ...)
- watch files (change to /dist/)
use dh_lintian (debhelper >= 6.0.9) for installing our few lintian overrides
depending on Policy above: dpatch->quilt or dpatch/quilt->RCS or source format 3
- changing debian/copyright to the machine-readable format
Topics that don't fit in the above categories.
- DebianQA scripts
- add support for a mail "bot" that registers mails from dak and adds the "processed", "accepted", "rejected" mail to the shown information
prepare Tincho's talk for DebConf8