|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* NM ("do we use it and if yes, how?")||* DM ("do we use it and if yes, how?")|
Debian Perl Group - Open tasks
This page collects ideas for tasks within the [:Teams/DebianPerlGroup:DebianPerlGroup]. These tasks can be worked on at DebCamp or might be tackled by volunteers "at home".
List of tasks that need to be performed on all/many of our packages.
- dpkg-shlibdeps: warnings about linking to unused libs
- bug triaging/fixing
- new upstream versions (ongoing ...)
- watch files (change to /dist/)
List of issues that affect our work mode and need discussion.
- build systems ("one debian/rules fits them all"? or "perl_helper" or ...)
- patch systems (quilt vs. just using a RCS)
- RCS (svn vs. git)
- DM ("do we use it and if yes, how?")
- developer versions from CPAN
Topics that don't fit in the above categories.
- DebianQA scripts
prepare Tincho's talk for DebConf8