Bugs discovered / missing features
- Does not display test number against claimed tests
- Doesn't display my claimed tests in the list of currently claimed tests (at the bottom of the page)
- Need More detailed logging:
- Need IP addresses (and username if logged in) for log
- Show what happened if things are changed:
- "test ### claimed by user XXX"
- "test ### marked as success by user XXX"
- In debug mode, log the logic when showing which tests are presented to a user
- Unable to claim any multi-arch tests for any profile
- unable to claim i386 tests for AMD64 profile (should be able to run BOTH amd64 AND i386 images on an AMD64 machine)
- Table views should be able to be sorted (up or down) by clicking on the column to sort by. i.e. sort compleated tests by Tesster, datestamp, number, result
- Currently claimed test table should show timestamp field (better still how long the test has been claimed for)
- Admin users should be able to mark currently claimed tests as abandoned
- When claiming a test, add a button next to the list of tests to select them directly, rather than the drop-down.
- In all forms, add a "*" to highlight require fields.