Add some description of some members
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|## * '''Documentation''': ''point to additional documentation if any''|| * '''Documentation''':
* SOAP Interface: DebbugsSoapInterface
* Bugs Version Tracking: BugsVersionTracking
Unix group: debbugs
- Services handled by the team:
/org/bugs.debian.org on host rietz.debian.org, merkel.debian.org, et al.
Interacting with the team
Email contact: ?MailTo(email@example.com)
Request tracker: http://bugs.debian.org/bugs.debian.org
Public IRC channel: #debbugs on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
DonArmstrong (IRC nick dondelelcaro) is the current maintainer (most active developer)
- Blars Blarson regularly tunes the anti-spam filters during spam attacks
Steinar H. Gunderson worked hard to add version tracking (in general and in http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical in particular)
- Pascal Hakim worked on the BTS subscription feature (which is delegated to lists.debian.org). His listmaster hat helped of course.
Anthony Towns and Colin Watson coded various parts of the Perl code, which they still grok. Josip Rodin helped with various bits over the years.
Other members of the debbugs group, still not described properly: Martin "Joey" Schulze
Former members: Ian Jackson, Adam Heath
The debbugs team is responsible for the bug tracking system on bugs.debian.org.