add Events section
← Revision 20 as of 2018-02-21 22:10:37
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|* [[Teams/Debbugs/Spam|Anti Spam]]|
|Line 14:||Line 15:|
|* /org/''bugs.debian.org'' on host ''rietz''.debian.org, et al.||* /srv/''bugs.debian.org'' on host ''buxtehude''.debian.org, et al.|
|Line 57:||Line 58:|
|[[Teams/Debbugs/Spam|You can also help us with spam.]]
Unix group: debbugs
- Services handled by the team:
/srv/bugs.debian.org on host buxtehude.debian.org, et al.
Interacting with the team
Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request tracker: https://bugs.debian.org/bugs.debian.org
Public IRC channel: #debbugs on irc.debian.org (OFTC)
Don Armstrong (IRC nick dondelelcaro) is the current maintainer (most active developer)
- Blars Blarson regularly tunes the anti-spam filters during spam attacks
- Josip Rodin helped with various bits over the years.
- Colin Watson coded various parts of the Perl code, which he still groks.
Other members of the debbugs group, still not described properly: Martin "Joey" Schulze
- Ian Jackson, Debbugs creator
- Adam Heath
- Pascal Hakim worked on the BTS subscription feature (which is delegated to lists.debian.org). His listmaster hat helped of course.
Steinar H. Gunderson, who worked hard to add version tracking (in general and in https://bugs.debian.org/release-critical in particular)
- Anthony Towns, who coded various parts of the Perl code
The debbugs team is responsible for the bug tracking system on bugs.debian.org.
Source Code Branches
The source code is in a git repository; these are the main branches
Upstream Branch: https://bugs.debian.org/debbugs-source/debbugs.git master -- main upstream branch
Debian Branch: https://bugs.debian.org/debbugs-source/debbugs.git debian -- branch which is running on bugs.debian.org
Don Branch: https://git.donarmstrong.com/debbugs.git master (and others) -- branches for development and breaking things
If you want to help out with debbugs, see the list of open bugs in the debbugs and bugs.debian.org pseudopackages.