You can find current delegations at https://www.debian.org/intro/organization
Teams without delegation email links next to them are non-delegated teams.
Read more about delegations in the Debian constitution.
Updating a delegation
- A delegation will typically either request specific changes or send an updated delegation draft in its entirety.
- Use a tool like meld or vimdiff to compare the changes.
- If applicable, be sure to thank the people who have previously served.
- The webteam now includes pronouns on the organization page, be sure to get them from the delegation and pass the information along.
- Link to the previous version of the delegation.
- Send a signed e-mail to debian-devel-announce list with the updated delegation.
Notify the debian web team, so that they can update the organisation page with the latest details.