Documentation: some directory on master?
Unix group: auditor?
Interacting with the team
Email contact: <auditor AT debian DOT org>
- keep track of Debian project financial assets, income, expenditures and any other financial information
- keep track of hardware resources and any other physical assets of the Debian project
- keep track of domain names, trademarks, and any other intangible assets of the Debian project
- periodically publish public reports about changes in assets and resources including (but not limited to): money coming in via donations, money being spent with DPL approval, new hardware bought, etc.
- keep track of organizations holding assets in trust for Debian and propose to the DPL changes in the list of trusted organization (as per constitution §5.1.11 and §9.3)
Put here an easy task that can be done to help you.
Put here a task that can be done to help you.
Put here a difficult task that can be done to help you.