add tbm to the team, update delegation link
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
|The [[http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/04/msg00017.html|actual delegation text]] is available.||The [[http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/10/msg00004.html|actual delegation text]] is available.|
|Line 38:||Line 38:|
|* Luk Claes (luk) is the current Debian Auditor|| * Luk Claes (luk), Debian Auditor
* Martin Michlmayr (tbm), Debian Auditor
Documentation: this wiki page and the directory /srv/auditor/ on master.debian.org
List of organizations holding assets in trust for Debian: Organizations
Unix group: auditor
Links to more information:
Interacting with the team
Email contact: <auditor AT debian DOT org>
The Debian Auditor(s):
- keep track of Debian project financial assets, income, expenditures and any other financial information
- keep track of hardware resources and any other physical assets of the Debian project
- keep track of domain names, trademarks, and any other intangible assets of the Debian project
- periodically publish public reports about changes in assets and resources including (but not limited to): money coming in via donations, money being spent with DPL approval, new hardware bought, etc.
- keep track of organizations holding assets in trust for Debian and propose to the DPL changes in the list of trusted organization (as per constitution §5.1.11 and §9.3)
- Luk Claes (luk), Debian Auditor
- Martin Michlmayr (tbm), Debian Auditor
Put here an easy task that can be done to help you.
Put here a task that can be done to help you.
Put here a difficult task that can be done to help you.