Debian Continuous Integration - List of improvement ideas
Check the issues labeled as "newcomer" in the salsa repository.
more elaborate improvements
- add a self-service section of the website where maintainers can:
- trigger new tests by filling forms
- query their past test submissions
- expose list of test runs requested by "system users" (e.g. britney); this is probably just a special case of the following item, so doing that item covers this one.
- export list of test runs requested by human users
- XXX people need to be alerted that this will be published. if anyone objects, we need to anonymize their submissions
- in the overview per page, only show the results where no other suites are used. I.e. the current result for testing is just the latest one, which can either be the migration-reference/0 run (which is pure testing) or with any triggered package from unstable. (This is also the status value that is exported to qa.debian.org via .json files, so pages like DDPO profit from the change as well)
- filter out packages that don't have results newer than x months/years and/or that don't have autopkgtests anymore or have been removed from the archive
- maybe write a command line client to facilitate interaction with a debci server. specific requirements to be defined