Add new checkers in Debile
Description of the project: debile is a platform which aims to provide a generic rebuild platform. Normal build, custom builds (clang based) or static analyzers (coccinelle, scan-build, etc) are managed through this infrastructure.
The idea of this project is to plug additional checkers (static analyzers, dynamic, etc) to the Debile infrastructure.
This project will take advantages of the debile infrastructure.
Some examples of checkers:
- pylint for python https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pylint
- Roodi for ruby https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/roodi
- findbugs for Java https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/findbugs
- Flint for C++ https://github.com/facebook/flint
- More in check-all-the-things https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/check-all-the-things.git/tree/data
Confirmed Mentor: Sylvestre Ledru
How to contact the mentor: email@example.com
Deliverables of the project: New tools connected to Debile
Desirable skills: Python, static analyzers, building packages
Requirements: A proof of concept of a new static analyzer for Debile. We expected a patch for debile.git. This patch should add a new checkers in Debile. Example: https://github.com/opencollab/debile/commit/c9bba8e484b162ed00a3a88233181daab4f5c342
What the student will learn: Strong improvement of the quality and error detection, Python, etc