|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
| * '''Confirmed Mentor''':
* '''How to contact the mentor:'''
* '''Confirmed co-mentors:'''
| * '''Confirmed Mentor''': Anibal Monsalve Salazar
* '''How to contact the mentor:''' firstname.lastname@example.org
* '''Confirmed co-mentors:''' YunQiang Su
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
| * '''Desirable skills''':
* '''What the student will learn:'''
| * '''Desirable skills''': Debian Packaging, C/C++, autotools/CMake etc
* '''What the student will learn:''' Fix Debian bugs, knowledge about mips/mipsel
Improve Debian mipsel port
Description of the project: Ports of Debian on mipsel has been implemented for some time. However, this port still lacks high quality packages which are fully optimized for this architecture.
I propose that the abnormal packages of Debian port on mipsel be rebuilt and fixed, so that the quality of Debian in this architectures can be improved.