arbitrarily select time and location
Add myself to the participants list
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|* Lev Lamberov <dogsleg> (''NB: will try to join via IRC if the meeting time will be suitable for me'')|
pkg-emacsen @ DebConf17
- when: Wednesday 2nd August
where: Jardin intérieur, plus #debian-emacs
(please go ahead and add yourself to the list if you plan to join us for the sprint)
David Bremner <bremner>
Rob Browning <rlb>
Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
Nicholas D Steeves <sten-guest>
Lev Lamberov <dogsleg> (NB: will try to join via IRC if the meeting time will be suitable for me)
This meeting is intended to be both a discussion/brainstorming session, and a sprint.
Things to discuss
- Possible team or co-maintenance models for the packaging of GNU Emacs itself.
- Any work needed on emacsen-common infrastructure and policy?
Outstanding work to sprint
Lintian tag for addons not using dh-elpa (mainly to deter against any new ones being uploaded) 867042
- MBF against addons not using dh-elpa
- Preparing and submitting proposed NMUdiffs for addons not using dh-elpa, making them use dh-elpa (our team's release goal for buster)
Steps towards an RM bug for emacs24.
- dh-make-elpa subcommand to automatically transition a package to use dh-elpa
- announcement: TBC
- report: TBC
The sprint has been possible thanks to: