add RM bug for emacs24
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
| 4. Steps towards an RM bug for DebPkg:emacs24.
pkg-emacsen @ DebConf17
(please go ahead and add yourself to the list if you plan to join us for the sprint)
David Bremner <bremner>
Rob Browning <rlb>
Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
Nicholas D Steeves <sten-guest>
This meeting is intended to be both a discussion/brainstorming session, and a sprint.
Things to discuss
- Possible team or co-maintenance models for the packaging of GNU Emacs itself.
- Any work needed on emacsen-common infrastructure and policy?
Outstanding work to sprint
- Lintian tag for addons not using dh-elpa (mainly to deter against any new ones being uploaded)
- MBF against addons not using dh-elpa
- Preparing and submitting proposed NMUdiffs for addons not using dh-elpa, making them use dh-elpa (our team's release goal for buster)
Steps towards an RM bug for emacs24.
- announcement: TBC
- report: TBC
The sprint has been possible thanks to: