Revision 1 as of 2017-06-19 15:03:04
fix Rob's name
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
|* Rob Brown <rlb>||* Rob Browning <rlb>|
pkg-emacsen @ DebConf17
(please go ahead and add yourself to the list if you plan to join us for the sprint)
David Bremner <bremner>
Rob Browning <rlb>
Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
This meeting is intended to be both a discussion/brainstorming session, and a sprint.
Things to discuss
- Possible team or co-maintenance models for the packaging of GNU Emacs itself.
- Any work needed on emacsen-common infrastructure and policy?
Outstanding work to sprint
- Lintian tag for addons not using dh-elpa (mainly to deter against any new ones being uploaded)
- MBF against addons not using dh-elpa
- Preparing NMUs of addons not using dh-elpa, making them use dh-elpa (our team's release goal for buster)
- announcement: TBC
- report: TBC
The sprint has been possible thanks to: