add dh-elpa feature request
extracting lintian logs from lindsay
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
|1. Preparing NMUdiffs for [[https://lintian.debian.org/tags/emacsen-common-without-dh-elpa.html|addons not using dh-elpa]]||1. Preparing NMUdiffs for [[https://lintian.debian.org/tags/emacsen-common-without-dh-elpa.html|addons not using dh-elpa]] (if Lintian is still churning, can extract from `/srv/lintian.debian.org/logs` on `lindsay.debian.org` -- `lintian.log` is current state and a process actively checking packages will log to `lintian.log-XXXXXX`)|
pkg-emacsen @ DebConf17
- when: Wednesday 2nd August
where: Jardin intérieur, plus #debian-emacs
(please go ahead and add yourself to the list if you plan to join us for the sprint)
David Bremner <bremner>
Rob Browning <rlb>
Sean Whitton <spwhitton>
Nicholas D Steeves <sten-guest>
Lev Lamberov <dogsleg> (NB: will try to join via IRC if the meeting time will be suitable for me)
This meeting is intended to be both a discussion/brainstorming session, and a sprint.
Things to discuss
- Possible team or co-maintenance models for the packaging of GNU Emacs itself.
- Any work needed on emacsen-common infrastructure and policy?
Outstanding work to sprint
Preparing NMUdiffs for addons not using dh-elpa (if Lintian is still churning, can extract from /srv/lintian.debian.org/logs on lindsay.debian.org -- lintian.log is current state and a process actively checking packages will log to lintian.log-XXXXXX)
- This is our team's release goal for buster
- This includes figuring out breaking up emacs-goodies-el.
- It might be worth writing a dh-make-elpa subcommand to automatically transition a package to use dh-elpa
Steps towards an RM bug for emacs24.
- Triage of bugs against emacs24 and/or emacs25
Recent dh-elpa feature request: 869509
- report: TBC
The sprint has been possible thanks to: