|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
|We have reserved meeting space located on the 15th floor of the "Lincoln Square" building in Bellevue, Washington. The Microsoft receptionist is also on the 15th floor. The room ID/number is "LS/15100-Meydenbauer". <<BR>>
Use one of the elevators under the big "Microsoft" sign accessible from either the 1st or 2nd floor of Lincoln Square ([[https://szarkos.blob.core.windows.net/debiancloudsprint2017/msft-elevators.jpg|image]]). Then proceed to the 15th floor, and there will be signs for room 15100 aka "Meydenbauer" ([[https://szarkos.blob.core.windows.net/debiancloudsprint2017/meydenbauer.jpg|image]]). You do not need to check in at the receptionist except to validate your parking.
There is underground parking available below the Lincoln Square building. Speak with the receptionist to validate your parking ticket. Validations are good for 24-hours.
We will have coffee/tea/water, breakfast and lunch will be on site provided by Microsoft. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any dietary requirements.
== Suggested hotels ==
* [[https://ca.hotels.com/ho492365|La Residence Suite Hotel]] - 475 100th Ave NE
* LucaFilipozzi, JimmyKaplowitz and Helen Koike are staying here
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho164104|Red Lion Hotel Bellevue]] -11211 Main St
* SteveMcIntyre, ThomasLange, MarcinKulisz, MartinZobelHelas and Tomasz Rybak are staying here
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho2338016|Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue]] - 10621 Northeast 12th St
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho124005|Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond]] - 14615 NE 29th Pl
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho265275|Residence Inn Downtown Bellevue]] - 605 114th Ave SE
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho124453|Embassy Suites Bellevue]] - 3225 158th Ave SE
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho112951|Sheraton Bellevue Hotel]] - 100 - 112th Ave NE
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho226302|Courtyard Downtown Bellevue]] - 11010 NE 8th St
Hotels closer to Redmond:
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho150324|Residence Inn Redmond]] - 7575 164th Ave NE
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho203095|Redmond Inn]] - 17601 Redmond Way
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho28478720|Silver Cloud Inn]] - 2122 152nd Avenue NE
* [[https://uk.hotels.com/ho220460|Seattle Marriott Redmond]] - 7401 164th Ave NE
MarcinKulisz is co-ordinating Debian sponorship for travel and
accommodation for the sprint.
LucaFilipozzi indicates that AirBnB is not particularly cheaper, on a
per-person basis assuming doubling up at a hotel, than the least
expensive hotels such as La Residence Suite Hotel.
|Line 79:||Line 40:|
|== Travel coordination (from/to airport) ==
|Line 82:||Line 41:|
Full agenda TBD.
|Line 98:||Line 55:|
== Skype or Google Hangout ==
Might Signal Private Messenger be a better alternative to Skype or Google Hangout?
Debian Cloud Sprint 2017
When: October 16 - 18, 2017
Where: Microsoft, Bellevue, WA USA
Room Availability: 8:30AM - 4:00PM (PST)
700 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
Please add your name below and indicate if you will be attending in person:
- Daniel Sol
- Zach Marano (Google)
- Max Illfelder (Google)
- Sherry Li (Google)
- Tomasz Rybak
- Marcin Kulisz
- Thomas Lange
- Lucas Nussbaum (maybe)
- David Duncan
Ben Howard (?DigitalOcean)
- Elcaset (maybe)
- Thomas Goirand (zigo)
- Helen Koike
We also want to get more work done on the plans we agreed last year - there's still a lot of ideas waiting to be implemented.
For reference, please take a look at SteveMcIntyre's excellent sprint report from last year: https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2016/11/msg00100.html and the summary of the Cloud Team BoF at DC17
We had a great meeting and some excellent work came out of it. We took notes in gobby.