Reproducible Builds Sprint
This is still work in progress.
- when: December 13-15 2016
- where: Berlin, Germany
We invited participants from the following projects:
Android, Arch Linux, baserock, Bazel, ChromeOS, coreboot, Debian, F-Droid, Facebook Buck, Fedora, FreeBSD, Google, Guardian Project, Guix, Github, Homebrew, LEDE, ?MacPorts, NetBSD, NixOS, ?OpenWrt, Qubes OS, ?RedHat, SUSE, TAILS, Tor, Ubuntu, Whonix, Yocto.
We expect 60-80 participants from 25-30 projects. (The first+last summit had 40 participants from 15 projects.)
This meeting will be publically announced, though due to space + budget + mental bandwidth considerations, we will have to be selective about whom we will accept as participant.
Update & exchange about the status of reproducible builds in various projects.
- Improve collaboration both between and inside projects.
- Expand the scope and reach of reproducible builds to more projects.
- Work together and hack on solutions.
- Brainstorm designs on tools enabling end-users to get the most benefits from reproducible builds.
The meeting is also timed to occur just before the coming Debian 9/stretch freeze, which should hopefully help us to coordinate some needed work there.
To be done…
- announcement: (e.g. link to lists.d.o archives)
- reports: (e.g. link to lists.d.o archives)
the sprint has been possible thanks to:
donations to the Debian project
- others sponsors: to be announced soon.
venue & facilitator