- when: Thursday 5th to Friday 6th November 2015
- Fix squashfs support to create usable live images
- Identify matrix of tasksel packages and other useful packages
- Prepare scripting for current live images
- Extend to new architectures, including arm64.
- Start work on automated tests for vmdeboostrap and images it produces.
The sprint was exceptionally successful. The test suite addition has given us much needed evidence of reliability and the ability to avoid regressions as the code continues to develop. The documentation and squashfs support were completed and provided the basis for the replacement of live-build to create live images with the addition of UEFI support and multiple architecture support.
The sprint is to be possible thanks to:
sponsor: ARM are hosting the conference, providing infrastructure etc. for us.
venue: We have space provided by ARM at their offices in Cambridge, UK.