|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|* dondelelcaro||* -dondelelcaro-|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
|* Joey (would like)||* Joey (would like) (?)|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
| * How to handle 'Unappropriate'
* Switch Review-Login to ldap
* Future of mhonarc
|Line 27:||Line 30:|
| * sigcheck? (PGP-Mime signing)
* Mailinglists for Bugs.debian.org
* automation of listcreation?
| * sigcheck (PGP-Mime signing) a tool which does checks against keyrings, ldap and more? that needs to reworked/enhanced/reimplemented
* Mailinglists for Bugs.debian.org (replace enemies-of-carlotta)
* automation of listcreation
- when: 10.-14.8.2015
where: DebCamp Heidelberg
- Joey (would like) (?)
- Discuss: make bendel DD accessable (harden lists.d.o)?
- prepare slides for DC15 BoF?
- Listarchives // Spamremoval
- How to handle 'Unappropriate'
- Switch Review-Login to ldap
- Future of mhonarc
- Switching to git
- sigcheck (PGP-Mime signing) a tool which does checks against keyrings, ldap and more? that needs to reworked/enhanced/reimplemented
- Mailinglists for Bugs.debian.org (replace enemies-of-carlotta)
- automation of listcreation
(pointers to communication about the sprint)
- report: (e.g. link to lists.d.o archives)
the sprint has been possible thanks to:
donations to the Debian project
- sponsor ...
- venue ...
- etc ...