- When: 20-22 May, 2011
- Where: Collabora offices, Cambridge, UK
- Stephen Gran
- Tollef Fog Heen
- Roland Mas
- Jelmer Vernooij also made an apparition
- Get monitoring sorted out again.
- Get some automated cleanup scripts in place to remove dead project/user spaces.
- Upgrade to squeeze
- Start using vasks so we can get a bit of load off alioth/wagner
- Get rid of Xen on alioth/wagner
Initial announcement: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/04/msg00010.html
Report: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/05/msg00010.html (with an erratum: we met Neil ?McGovern in the pub, not Neil Williams).
- In relation to the agenda, we met the last tree bullet points, but didn't have time to really work on monitoring or automated cleanup scripts.
The sprint has been possible thanks to Collabora, who provided us with a meeting room, power, network access, coffee and a whiteboard.