Semantic Debian is a work-in-progress project to provide a Semantic Web frontend to UltimateDebianDatabase. This interface will replace the deprecated interface provided by the old package tracking system.
The primary documentation for using this service is hosted at http://rdf.debian.net/. These wiki pages are targeted at Debian developers who would like to learn more about how the service works and/or would like to hack on this service.
IRC: irc://irc.oftc.net/#debian-qa on OFTC
Service detail: Services/rdf.debian.net
- Refactor the import script
- Add package descriptions
- Add package description translations and translator information
Add security tracker information (depends on 660170)
- Add links to upstream packages
- CPAN publish RDF for CPAN packages
- Add links to other distributions
- Ubuntu data is already in UDD
yum based distributions depend on 782486
- Add teams information
- Add blends information
- Add binary packages and dependency graph
Once system is stable, add link to new package tracker to close 685605
The tasks listed above are tasks which will be worked on, but if you have other ideas, please feel free to list them here.
- Hosted SPARQL endpoint
- Extended FOAF profiles for maintainers
Integration with or replacement of webid.debian.net (WebIDForDebianWebServices)